• Simple Item 4
    We partner healthcare providers with new innovative medical technologies.
  • Simple Item 3
    We consult from the individual doctor to the hospital level.
  • Simple Item 2
    We have consulted over 1000 healthcare providers since 1998.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

Buyer Beware

Like every business sector out there the SEO industry is full of unscrupulous & shady characters.· At SY Web Design, we will provide you with enough SEO information to help you do not get involved with crooks, and choose a reliable partner who will look out for your investment!

The ACE: Things To Do

Do ask for examples of their work!· A reputable SEO company will be able to provide you many examples of top ranking clients they have achieved.· Make sure these examples are for natural organic listings and not sponsored listings or Pay-Per-Click· (some people actually just resell these!).· Use a common sense approach to establish just how competitive the examples they give you are. Also, be aware of the difference between Local Search rankings and organic rankings.

  • Do remember that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.· We've seen all kinds of SEO scams and rip-offs out there like as the "Pay nothing until you rank" scam.· Something they don't tell you is that they will be targeting weak-long tailed keywords no one really searches for ,not to mention the waste of time you will have while taking your money.· The best SEO's· will charge money up front, because we already have very overjoyed business partners who are more than willing to pay us for our skills, time and knowledge.
  • Do hire a SEO Company.· Some people think that SEO is something they can do themselves and do not realize there is too much of a learning curve while loosing money to learn the ropes, than hiring an SEO to begin with.· The better the SEO, the higher the return on your investment, and the more likely you will eventually want to go after even most competitive key word terms in your industry.

The EVIL: Things NOT To Do

  • Don’t ever waste your money on any type of· site-submission company.· All search engine have a page where your website can be submitted for free or by getting a backlink program the Search Engines will find your website.· Then the SEO specialist will work to get you moving up the ranks for your business.
  • Never waste your money on buying text, blog, educational or government links.· Search engines themselves have always warned webmasters this can lead to more trouble than its worth. Backlinks need to done the old fashion way “Right way”.
  • Never allow an SEO to install their Google Adsense or Yahoo Sponsored Listings on your website.· Time and again, we see SEOs install this code "in a weak effort to get crawled", when in fact this will not help one bit, but rather pay the SEO company and send visitors that are already at your website elsewhere for information.
  • Beware of SEO's that only talk about 'long tail' phrases.· In our experience, long tail phrases only account for roughly 35% of potential sales.· The other 65% comes from tranking your business in the· most competitive keyword phrases.· Why would anyone want to shoot for a weak term “low traffic” for their web presence?.
  • Do not forget to ask for customer examples of top competitive rankings!

The Wicked : Something’s to EVADE at all costs

The items listed below are what some think are SEO, notwithstanding their long-term effect is total exclusion from search engines and make you potentially need to start from scratch with a flagged website by the search engines!

  • Doorway pages
  • JavaScript Redirects
  • Malformed HTML
  • Hidden text or links
  • Word Stuffing
  • Cloaked pages
  • "Free-for-all" links, blog, government and education
  • Spam
  • Shadow domains
  • Duplicate Title and Meta Description

BEWARE!  Automated tools some SEO's will use to help your site really do not help you, in-depth data and investigating into these such tools have concluded that they are not in our clients best interest.· Here are some examples of them:

  • Automated Link Tools - This absolutely·must be done manually by a real person.· We take every backlink very seriously and try and get the most out each one.· There is just not a way to do this with any online automation software.

Meta Tag Idea Generation Tools – A lot of SEO's use this as a short cut instead of doing the real evaluation work.· We have found and know the only real way to determine the best Meta Tags is with manual labor that we do for every client